Your tax-deductible contribution to Alchemist CDC is greatly appreciated.
Your support is vitally important to sustaining and expanding our programs. There are many ways to donate. It’s easy and rewarding.
Ways to donate:
Donate online using your credit card or Paypal balance.
Donate by mailing a check to:
1800 21st St., Ste. 100
Sacramento, CA 95811
Donate at the Farmers’ Market:
If you’re shopping at any of the following farmers’ markets, you can see our work first hand and while you’re there, make a cash or check donation to Alchemist at our CalFresh booth at the market:
- The Promenade Farmers’ Market: Operating Saturdays June through Oct., 8:00am – noon, at (Target, Sports Authority) 3637 N. Freeway Drive (Off of Gateway Blvd.in N. Natomas)
- Florin Sears Farmers’ Market: Operating Thursdays year round, 8am-noon at the Florin Sears Store, Florin Rd. and 65th St. – front parking lot, Sacramento
- Central: Downtown State Parking Lot Farmers’ Market: Operating Sundays year round, 8am-noon, at 8th & W Streets, Sacramento
- Laguna Gateway: Laguna Blvd. & Big Horn Blvds. in Elk Grove: Operating Saturdays year round, 8am-noon.
- Sunrise Farmers’ Market: Sunrise Light Rail Station parking lot on Sunrise at Folsom in Rancho Cordova: Operating Saturdays year round, 8am-noon.
What your donation buys:
$100 allows us to operate CalFresh processing at one farmers’ market for a week.
$50 allows us inform 100 CalFresh recipients that they can now spend their benefits at farmers’ markets.
$30 allows us to promote the fresh produce offered at Home Cash Market to 100 residents in the store’s vicinity.
$200 provides fresh California-grown produce to 40 families through Market Match incentives.
Your donation provides real and valuable services and neighborhood improvements for under-served communities in the Sacramento region.