Spring into fresh fruits and vegetables! Market Match is back at some area Farmers’ Markets. This means that current CalFresh recipients can maximize their monthly benefits by adding up to $10.00 a day to their grocery buying budget. This is a limited time program and will end April 30th or when funds are exhausted, whichever comes first. But until then you can visit participating area certified farmers’ markets to receive up to $10.00 a day when you use your EBT to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local growers.
Current Market Match Markets by day of the week are:
- Central Farmers’ Market, 8:00am to 12:00pm at 5th Street and X Street, Sacramento (under the overpass)
- Florin Farmers’ Market, 8:00am to 12:00pm at 65th Ave and Florin Blvd., Sacramento (in the Sears parking lot)
- Arden Garden Farmers’ Market, 9:00am to 1:00pm, at 1409 Del Paso Blvd., Sacramento (inside market)
- Country Club Plaza Farmers’ Market, 8:00am to 12:00pm at Watt and El Camino, Sacramento (Butano Dr. Parking Lot)
- Sunrise Station Farmers’ Market, 8:00am to 12:00pm at Folsom and Sunrise Blvd., Rancho Cordova (Light Rail Parking Lot)
- Laguna/Elk Grove Farmers’ Market, 8:00am to 12:00pm at Laguna Blvd. and Big Horn Road, Elk Grove (by the Sports Authority)